- All Employees have OSHA 10 Hour Training
- All Project Managers and Superintendents have OSHA 30 Hour Training
- All Employees are members of the COATS Program
- All Employees are drug-tested prior to employment
- All Employees are subject to random testing in a 15% pool
- All Employees have Lead & Asbestos Training
- Allways stay updated on existing and upcoming OSHA regulations
OSHA Regulations will be enforced September 23, 2017.
- American Facade Restoration has been in the process to meet and exceed OSHA permissible exposure limits to silica dust.
- We have invested in multiple Hepevacs and Grinding Equipment to meet this standard.
- AFR WILL BE READY and IS READY to meet the new standards.