American Facade Restoration specializes in masonry restoration. We work on commercial and industrial buildings, such as high-rise, school/university, hospital, church, & water treatment plants, as well as historic buildings. Our services include building cleaning, masonry & steel replacement, tuck-pointing, caulking, coating, and waterproofing. Our management team and crew provide an excellent opportunity to learn from craftsmen/project managers with many years of experience. As a signatory contractor with Bricklayers Local 23 & Laborers Local 265, we are very involved with training and apprenticeship programs that provide future craftsmen. Consider being a part of this growing company!
- Perform tuckpointing, caulking, brick replacement, flashing, cleaning, grinding & waterproofing
- Lay building materials as required (i.e. brick, block, terra cotta, glass block, etc.)
- Erect & dismantle swing stage, scaffold, bracing, & other structures for safety / protection
- Reinforce or repair building materials as required
- Maintain American Facade’s reputation of high quality craftsmanship & safety record
- Minimum 4 years experience in masonry restoration
- Must be able to present strong skills in caulking, tuckpointing, & brick repair
- Must have transportation and tools to work
- Ability to pass 9 panel drug test (COATS card)
- Ability to pass full background check
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting (80 to 100 lbs.)
- Ability to work the schedule required by job demands
- Use equipment and tools properly and safely on scaffold and swing stages from various heights
- Must not have height restrictions
- Experience on scaffold, swing stages, & aerial lifts
- Must be able to travel at times
- Must work well with others
$33.48 to $36 hour. This position will provide long-term employment!
- Paid per diem when working out of town
- Insurance / retirement after 450 hours provided through union
- End of year bonus on performance
- Ability to move up into other positions within company
American Facade Restoration is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit & business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. American Facade Restoration complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. Submission of this application does not guarantee employment.