American Facade Restoration specializes in masonry restoration. We work on commercial and industrial buildings, such as high-rise, school/university, hospital, church & water treatment plants, as well as historic buildings. Our services include building cleaning, masonry & steel replacement, tuck-pointing, caulking, coating and waterproofing. Our management team and crew provide an excellent opportunity to learn from craftsmen/project managers with many years of experience. As a signatory contractor with Bricklayers Local 18 & Laborers Local 265, we are very involved with training/apprenticeship programs that provide future craftsmen. Consider being a part of this growing company!
- Start job on 1st day with Foreman / Superintendent (review entire scope & introduce customer)
- Bring in new customers & business opportunities
- Attend pre-bids & perform job take-offs, proposals / bids
- Perform sample & submittals for jobs
- Perform job take offs & proposals
- Visit jobsite checking progress & quality ensuring the job is being completed safely, in a timely manner & professionally
- Maintain American Facade’s reputation of high quality craftsmanship & safety record
- Ride swing stage and/or manlift to assess work (quality control)
- Review work with customer providing before & after pictures of the work
- Schedule all labor & jobs with Superintendent
- Advise and support organization in making every project successful (quality, profitability & customer satisfaction)
- Must have minimal of 5 years Project Manager experience in commercial masonry & masonry restoration, concrete restoration
- Blueprints & spec. book reading
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Budgets & proposals for customers
- Strong people & social skills
- Job schedules
- Communication (scope of work & man hour expectations for foreman, superintendent/customers)
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass 9 panel drug test (COATS card)
- Ability to pass full background check
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
Based on experience. This position will provide long-term employment!
- Company truck with gas card & company phone
- Equipped office with computer
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Health insurance & pension
- Expenses paid if out of town
- Annual bonus based on company / individual performance
American Facade Restoration is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit & business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. American Facade Restoration complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. Submission of this application does not guarantee employment.