American Facade Restoration specializes in masonry restoration. We work on commercial and industrial buildings, such as high-rise, school/university, hospital, church and water treatment plants, as well as historic buildings. Our services include building cleaning, masonry and steel replacement, tuck-pointing, caulking, coating and waterproofing. Our management team and crew provide an excellent opportunity to learn from craftsmen/project managers with many years of experience. As a signatory contractor with Bricklayers Local 18 & Laborers Local 265, we are very involved with training/apprenticeship programs that provide future craftsmen. Consider being a part of this growing company!
- Perform tuckpointing, caulking, brick replacement, flashing, cleaning, grinding & waterproofing
- Cleaning of walls, buildings, sidewalks using pressure washer and/or chemicals in a safe, productive & professional manner
- Tuckpointing – Grinding out bad mortar joints and tuckpoint in
- Erect & dismantle swing stage, scaffold, bracing & other structures for safety / protection
- Reinforce or repair building materials as required
- Maintain American Facade’s reputation of high quality craftsmanship & safety record
- Ability to attend & pass union training classes
- Must have transportation and tools to work
- Must be able to pass 9 panel drug test (COATS card program)
- Must be able to pass full background check
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting (80 to 100 lbs.)
- Ability to work the schedule required by job demands
- Use equipment and tools properly and safely on scaffold and swing stages from various heights
- Must not have any height restrictions
- Show the ability to learn new task quickly and be attentive to detail and craftsmanship
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be able to travel at times
$15.50 per hour starting pay. 5% increase every 6 months until you reach 80% of full scale, then the last 2 months are 10% till scale is met. This position will provide long-term employment!
- Paid per diem when working out of town
- Insurance / retirement after 450 hours provided through union
- End of year bonus on performance
- Ability to move up into other positions within company
American Facade Restoration is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit & business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. American Facade Restoration complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. Submission of this application does not guarantee employment.